Podbean | How the Podbean App Works on Android Auto
Modified on: Wed, 8 Mar, 2017 at 10:28 PM
Android Auto enables people to easily access audio from various apps while on the road. The Podbean Android app now supports Android Auto and will play in any Android Auto enabled vehicle with your Android 6.0 + phone. You can control the Podbean app via voice commands to safely and easily enjoy your favorite podcasts while driving.Read more about using Android Auto.
Here are steps to using the Podbean app with Android Auto:
- Tap the audio icon in Android Auto.
- Tap the audio icon again if you are in another app.
- Select Podbean from the app list.
- Tap “Downloads” if the podcast has been downloaded already or choose “Following” to browse the podcasts you follow.
- Tap the episode to play it. You can also use voice commands to control the app.
Never have another boring drive, enjoy enhanced listening with the Podbean Android app now!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.