Podbean | How to Import Audio from a 3rd Party App for Publishing from the Podbean iPhone App
2. Select (or create) the track you prefer.
3. Tap the Share button, then select Podbean.
4. Tap “Share to Podbean” on the message that pops up. You will get a success message (click “ok”).
5. Open the Podbean app, tap the Record button.
6. Click on the three dots icon in the top right corner, tap “Import Audio”.
7. Choose the audio file you imported, then go to the publishing page to complete publishing (or you can swipe left to delete the audio).
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.