Podbean | How to Claim Ownership of My Non-Podbean Hosted Podcast Listed in the Directory
1. Visit your Podbean podcast page (search your title if you do not know the link).
2. Click on "Claim ownership" on the left sidebar.
3. Create a free Podbean account with your email address (or login if you already have one).
4. Enter your RSS feed and click on continue. You will see a special code generated for you.
5. Add this special code in your latest episode description, then click the "Verify" button to get your podcast ownership verified (you can delete this code from the episode once your podcast is verified).
Now you are verified as the owner of the podcast! You can learn more about our crowdfunding platform and advertising marketplace.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.