To submit your app to the Google Play store:
1. log in to your Google Play account.
2. Click All Applications and then click "Create Application"
3. Select a default language and add a title for your app. Type the name of your app as you want it to appear in Google Play.
5. Prepare & rollout releases.
Step 1: Create a release
- Go to your Play Console.
- Select an app.
- On the left menu, select Release management > App releases.
- Next to the release type you want to create, select Manage.
- To create a new release, select Create release.
Step 2: Prepare your app's release
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add APKs, describe what's new in this release, and name your release.
- To save any changes you make to your release, select Save.
- When you've finished preparing your release, select Review.
Click here to get detailed information about how to upload an app to Google Play.
Click here to get detailed information about how to publish an app on Google Play.
After your app is published, within a couple of hours, your app will be available on the Google play android marketplace.