To embed single episode:
1. From your Podcast Dashboard, go to "Episodes"->"Episodes List".
2. Click the “Share and Embed” button on the right side of the podcast that you wish to embed into your blog. This will generate an html embed code for you to copy & paste into your own website.
3. You can customize the download, share, font, etc.
4. Click the “Copy” button to copy and paste this code to the HTML of your own sites.
To embed a multitrack player:
1. From your Podcast Dashboard, go to "Distribution" -->"Embeddable Player".
2. Here you can customize the download, share, and font as well as the number of episodes. We also provide other custom options for the playlist:
Display order: Episodic (From New to Old) or Serial (From Old to New)
Episode Filters: Publish Time, Season Numbers (if users set season numbers for the episodes)
3. For the More Options part, you can set the Logo link and Right-to-left text:
If you set the Logo link as "Podcast page", you will go to the podcast home page once you click the episode logo or episode title.
If you set the Logo link as "Episode page", you will go to the episode page once you click the episode logo or episode title.
If you set the Logo link as "None", no link will be inserted for the logo and episode title.
4. Click the "Copy" button to get embed code and paste this code to your own sites. That's it!
You can also view the video on how to embed the podcast on Youtube: https://youtu.be/A843fLBueRo