To embed single episode:
1. From your Podcast Dashboard, go to "Publish"->"Episodes".
2. Click the “Share and Embed” button on the right side of the podcast that you wish to embed into your blog. This will generate an html embed code for you to copy & paste into your own website.
3. You can customize the download, share, font, etc.
4. Just copy and paste this code to the HTML of your own sites.
To embed a multitrack player:
1. Go to the "Settings"->“Embeddable Player" page.
2. Here you can customize the download, share, and the font as well as the number of episodes.
3. Click the "Preview & Get Code" button to get embed code, copy and paste this code to your own sites. That's it!
You can also view the video on how to embed the podcast on Youtube: http://youtu.be/Og7-hDcZLOM