To put your Crowdfunding badge on the Facebook page as a tab, please create a page first, then follow these instructions below.
1. Search "static HTML" in the Facebook search box and click on "Static HTML: iframe tabs" from the results.
2. Click on "Add Static HTML to a page"
3. Select a Facebook page to add Static HTML: iframe tabs to.
*Please note that Facebook changed its API and is no longer allowing Pages with fewer than 2k Likes to install custom tabs.
4. You will see a "Welcome" tab on your page after you added the page tab. Click on the "Edit tab" to embed your Crowdfunding badge.
5. Paste the Crowdfunding code to the HTML area. You can also edit the Tab name & image. Then, save and publish the tab.
You will see the Crowdfunding tab on your page like this.
When you embed the Crowdfunding badge, you may also introduce who you are, and tell your patrons why they should pledge to you. Talk about what you do and how you'll be using your Patrons' support to keep creating great content.