Meta tags are for special purposes, such as, Google webmaster owner verification. Normally, you don't need to add any meta tags.
If you need to add meta tags, please follow the steps to add your Meta Tags in your Podbean account.
1. Go to apps.podbean.com and log into your Podbean account.
2. Click the free "SEO Meta Tags" app to view details.
3. Click “Get App” (select a podcast channel if you have multiple channels).
4. In your Podbean dashboard, navigate to “Settings”-->”Apps”. (You will be redirected to this page when installing the app.)
5. Find the "SEO Meta Tags" app and click the “Settings” icon.
6. In the pop-up window, add your meta tags, then click the "save changes" button.