1. Open a 3rd party app which supports file sharing, such as Voice Memos on your iOS device.
2. Select (or create) the track/audio you prefer. Please note that the track/audio format must be m4a.
3. Tap the Share button, then select Podbean.
4. Tap “Share to Podbean” on the message that pops up. You will get a success message (click “ok”).
5. Open the Podbean app and enter the My Recording page. Tap Import Audio.
6. Choose the audio file you imported, then return to the My Recording page to complete the editing and publishing.