Now follow the steps to add your Google Tracking ID in your Podbean account.
1. Go to apps.podbean.com and find the free "Google Analytics" plugin.
2. Click “Get the plugin” (select a podcast channel if you have multiple channels).
3. In your Podbean admin, navigate to “Settings”-->”Plugins”. (You will be redirected to this page when installing the plugin.)
4. Find the "Google Analytics" app and click the “Settings” icon.
5. In the pop-up window, paste your "G-" ID into the Google Analytics Tracking ID field , then click the "save changes" button.
Now you can log into your Google Analytics account and view the performance of your podcasts.
*Note: It may take up to 30 minutes for data collection to start. You can then use the Realtime report to verify that you're receiving data.