Using Google Analytics or GA4 for your Podbean site is easy. First, go to: www.google.com/analytics/, sign in your Google Analytics account. Then get your Google ID by reference to the support article of Google.
Now follow the steps to add your Google Tracking ID in your Podbean account.
1. Go to apps.podbean.com and find the free "Google Analytics" plugin.
2. Click “Get the plugin” (select a podcast channel if you have multiple channels).
3. In your Podbean admin, navigate to “Settings”-->”Plugins”. (You will be redirected to this page when installing the plugin.)
4. Find the "Google Analytics" app and click the “Settings” icon.
5. In the pop-up window, add your Google Tracking ID, then click the "save changes" button. The tracking ID is a string like UA-000000-2.
Now you can log into your Google Analytics account and view the performance of your podcasts.