The traditional way to upload the files stored in Dropbox to your Podbean Media Manager is downloading files from Dropbox to your local computer and then re-uploading them again to your Podbean Media Manager. Now, you can import the files directly from Dropbox to your Podbean Media Manager to save your time.
1. Go to apps.podbean.com and find the free “Import Files from Dropbox” app.
2. Click “Get App” (select a podcast channel if you have multiple channels).
3. In your Podbean admin, navigate to “Settings”-->”Apps”. (You will be redirected to this page when installing the app.)
4. Find the app and click the “Settings” icon.
5. In the pop-up window, click the “Select Files from Dropbox” button to connect your Dropbox account and choose files to import.
6. Go to your Podbean Media Manager to view your imported files.