1. Go to apps.podbean.com and find the free “Import Files from Dropbox” plugin.
2. Click “Get the plugin” (select a podcast channel if you have multiple channels).
3. In your Podbean admin, navigate to “Settings”-->”Plugins”. (You will be redirected to this page when installing the plugin.)
4. Find the plugin and click the “Settings” icon.
5. In the pop-up window, click the “Select Files from Dropbox” button to connect your Dropbox account and choose files to import.
6. Go to your Podbean Media Manager to view your imported files.