To customize your podcast site, click the titles below to get more details:
Select a Podcast Site Theme
Click on Layout → Themes to view different theme options.
Hover over a pro theme and click “Larger View” to preview it.
Click on “Activate” to apply to the theme to your podcast site.
Customize Your Podcast Theme
1. Go to "Layout"->"Themes".
2. Click on the "Theme Settings" button of your current theme for the dropdown menu of choices. You will see the different areas you can customize, such as header image, theme color, font size and more.
3. Click on the option you wish to change.
4. Hit “Submit” to save the changes.
Add Sidebar Widgets
Go to Layout --> Sidebar Widgets.
Drag and drop the widgets you want to add to either the left or the right sidebar.
Click “Save Changes” to save the widgets you add.
Create Pages at Your Podcast Site
1. Go to Layout --> Pages.
2. Click the "Create a new page" button.
3. You can also order your pages by entering an order number.
To add a sidebar link at your podcast site, click here.
To customize the header image and background image of your Podbean site, click here.
To display podcast player above show notes, click here.
To set a static page as your Podbean podcast site home page, click here.