1. If you want to use audio effects, you can click the Audio Effects button on the right of the Live page, then click the desired audio effect icon to play it in the live show.
2. If you want to add background music, you can click the Add Music button, then select the background music you’d like to add from the list in the pop-up window. Music is organized into categories and you can play it before adding it.
3. After selecting background music options, they will be listed under the Music tab. Please click the title of the background music, then click the Play button on the mini player to play it.
4. You can click the play mode icon on the mini player to set the play mode. There are three modes: Repeat (the individual track), Repeat list, No repeat.
5. Click the Low/High volume buttons to change the volume of the background music. If you are speaking to your listeners, you should use low volume mode; if not, you can set it to high volume. If you don’t want to play background music when you’re speaking to your listeners, you can click the Pause button on the mini player to pause the music.