If you want to edit ID3 tags (see our post to learn more about ID3 tags) with Apple Podcasts/ iTunes, the following steps will guide you on how to complete this task in detail.
1. Run App Podcasts/ iTunes, from the ‘File’ menu, choose ‘Add File to Library’.
2. Find the file that you just added to your App Podcasts/ iTunes Library.
3. Right-click on the file and choose ‘Song Info’.
4. Click on the ‘Options’ tab and change ‘media kind’ to ‘Podcast’.
5. Click on the ‘Details’ tab and add the title, author (host), podcast name, release date, and genre.
6. Click on the ‘Artwork’ tab and upload your cover art.
7. Click on the ‘Description’ tab and add your episode description.
8. Click on the ‘Sorting’ tab and add the title, podcast, and author (host).
9. Your MP3 file is now ready to be uploaded to Podbean. Just publish your episode as usual and Podbean will distribute the file as it is, with your ID3 tags in place.