Spotify now allows individual creators to gain access to Spotify for Podcasters, Spotify podcast creator tool. Through Spotify for Podcasters, you will be able to directly access your stats for your specific podcasts that are on Spotify, as well as upload new podcasts to Spotify.
Here are the steps on how to access Spotify for Podcasters:
1. Log into Spotify for Podcasters
This will be connected to a Spotify account, so please make sure you are logging in with the account you want to be associated with your podcast
2. Click on the “Add Your Podcast” link on the sidebar
3. Add the RSS feed for your podcast that is already on Spotify
4. Verify that you own the podcast
a. Spotify will send a verification code to the email address in the RSS feed.
b. If you do not have access to the email in the RSS feed, please reach out to your hosting provider to get this updated
5. Type in the verification code
6. ID additional metadata associated with your podcast (country, language, categories)
7. Press Submit!
You will then have access to the Spotify analytics for this podcast
You will be able to gain access to multiple individual podcasts via this feature. Similarly, the rest of your podcast team can access the statistics for specific podcasts as well. As long as they have access to the email address in the RSS feed.
If you have further questions on this, please reach out to the Spotify support team at email@example.com.