Note that according to Google, the Google Podcasts will be going away next year(2024).
1. Go to podcastsmanager.google.com.
2. Enter your podcast’s RSS feed, then click Next Step.
If you’re hosted with Podbean, you can find your RSS feed by logging into your account and navigating to Settings - Feed. Also, note that your podcast must have at least one published episode in order to proceed.
3. Google will show you a preview of your podcast.
4. In order to verify your ownership, a verification code will be sent to the email address that’s associated with your podcast. You should receive an email with a verification code. Type in this code in Google Podcasts Manager to proceed.
If you logged in using the email address that’s already associated with your podcast, Google will not need to send a validation code.
6. Your ownership of your podcast has now been verified. You should also see a message from Google stating “We’ve submitted your show to Google’s Podcast Index”.
Please note that Google states that the indexing process should take up to five days or longer.