To update the SSO login configuration with Podbean, click ‘Settings’ > ‘SSO Login’ on the left sidebar of your company dashboard. Follow the instructions on the page to re-submit the following information:
1. An SSO IdP Metadata File (should contain all the following information):
- Entity ID, Connection ID, or External Key
- Redirect URL
- Public Certificate
2. Your organization’s email domain
- Once SSO is turned on, users can sign in to Podbean by entering just their email address. This will redirect them to your identity provider's sign-in page, where they can enter their SSO login credentials.
3. Your organization name (optional)
- This is the alternative option to an email domain. If your users don’t have email addresses with the same organization domain, you can let your users enter this organization name in Podbean’s SSO login. Users will be redirected to your identity provider's sign-in page, where they can enter their SSO login credentials.
4. An SSO Test account
- This account will be used to test SSO login after we complete the SSO setup for your organization.