Users on our Network, Business and Enterprise tiers will have access to the Statistics ->Overview page, which shows users even more information across all of their podcast channels.
Under the Overview header, you’ll be able to review the following information across all of your channels in a selected date range:
- A summary of the number of episodes released
- Podcast downloads of all the channels
- Play time of all private channels in a selected time range.
- Note: If you have not created any private channels, this header will change to “Followers” stats, meaning that this header may reflect either “Play Time” or “Followers” depending on the channel type.
- Average Daily Listeners of all podcast channels
Downloads graph: Trends of podcast downloads of all channels in a selected time range and the percentage compared to the previous period.
The Statistics dashboard will include Platforms and Download Sources graphs that will reflect your podcast’s activity on directories and download sources across all of your podcasts.
Our Statistics dashboard will also reflect Where Your Audience Comes From data, giving you the ability to view how your podcasts are performing in various countries across all of your podcast channels.
Top 10 Most Downloaded Podcasts and Episodes from across all of your podcast channels.
Daily listeners are from across all of your podcast channels.
Our Statistics -> Report header is available to all Network, Business, and Enterprise users. Users will be able to download the “Download” and “User engagement intel” reports for a specified month. The report for the current month will be available in the following month.
To learn more about Podbean’s Pro Network, Business, and Enterprise plans, visit https://www.podbean.com/pro.