The new organization podcast landing page boasts a modern and fresh design, improved features and capabilities, and thrilling new features, all of which will significantly enrich your users' podcast listening experience.
To upgrade to the new company podcast landing page,
1. Log into your company dashboard, navigate to Settings>Organization Details, and click "Upgrade" to switch to the new organization page.
2. Click "Edit" to customize the new page.
By switching to this new page, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- The option to upload a header background image to showcase your brand.
- The ability to switch between light and dark mode to fit your preference.
- The choice of list or grid view for your podcast lists, making it easier to find what you're looking for.
- The function of searching for your podcast makes it a breeze to locate the exact podcast you desire.
You can find the Custom CSS on the Design Editor at the upper-left corner. Click it and a pop-up window where you can edit the CSS code will show up.
Please be aware that once you switch to the new landing page, it will not be possible to switch back to the old page. Also, please note that if you have customized the old page with your own custom CSS, it will not be applicable to the new page.