On the “Payment” page, you can take the following actions:
- View or update your payment method
- Get invoices for your billing activities
- Check your account balance
- Review all of your account's transactions
Check your account balance
You can view the current balance of your account on the “Payment” page.
- Usually the number is positive. It shows your account credit that can be used for future advertising costs.
- If the number is negative, it shows the amount that you owe for ad activities, which our system is unable to process the payment. Please click on "Replace Card" to update your payment info.
If you make payment with card, the account balance is usually made up of funds returned from the ad campaign budget that is not used up.
If you make payment with ACH or wire transfer, the corresponding amount will be recharged to your account balance. The current balance shows the remaining credit that can be used for your future advertising costs.
View your transactions
All your transactions are displayed down on the “Payment” page with detailed information.
Here's what you'll see for different types of transactions:
Your payment method for this transaction.
If you make payment with ACH or wire transfer, the corresponding invoice will also be displayed.
A positive number showing the amount you paid and recharged to your account balance.
The name of the ad campaign that the cost is for.
A negative number showing the amount deducted from your account balance and spent on the ad campaign according to the budget.
The name of the ad campaign that the adjustment is made on.
If it is a negative number, it shows the amount deducted from your account balance and spent on the ad campaign, when the actual cost of the advertising activity exceeds the original budget.
If it is a positive number, it shows the amount returned to your account balance from the ad campaign budget that is not used up.
Your payment method.
A negative number showing the amount refunded to your card from the account balance.
Besides, the “Date” and the “Balance” columns are also displayed for each transaction.
- Date stands for the date that the transaction happened.
- Balance stands for the amount of your account balance after the transaction.
Filter your transactions
With the dropdown menu at the top-right of the table, you can filter your transactions by transaction type and time.
- Transaction type: You can filter to see all transactions, or just your payments, costs, adjustments, or refunds.
- Time: You can filter to see transactions of all time, or whichever of the most recent 12 months.