Sharing your podcast on social media is crucial for increasing your podcast's visibility and reaching a wider audience. It's an effective way to engage with your current listeners and attract new ones. On Podbean, you have two convenient methods to seamlessly share your podcast across various social media platforms:
You can auto-share your podcast episodes on popular platforms like LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, and WordPress. Here's how you can set it up in just two simple steps:
1. Navigate to your Podcast Dashboard - 'Distribution' - 'Social Share'. Then click the 'Add’ icon to connect with your social networks.
2. Once you've connected your social networks and configured the settings, you're all set.
Your new podcast episodes will be automatically shared to the connected social media platforms according to the preferences you've set.
To discover more about auto-sharing your podcast, explore the following helpful links:
Besides auto-share, you can also manually share your podcast on various social media platforms.
On your podcast website:
1. Go to your podcast website and click 'share' under the desired episode.
2. On the pop-up window, click the social media icon to share or paste the Share URL on the social platforms you prefer.
Or in your account dashboard:
1. Go to 'Episodes' -> 'Episode List' and find your desired episode. Click the “Share and Embed” button.
2. In the ‘Share’ section, click the social media icon to share or paste the Share URL on the social platforms you prefer.
For more info about manually-sharing podcast, you can refer to the link: