If you are currently hosting your podcast on YouTube and would like to migrate to Podbean, please follow these steps:
- Create a Podbean account, you can choose Unlimited Plus Plan or above plans to access the feature.
- After creating your Podbean account, choose "Import Existing Podcast".
- From the Podcast Dashboard, click on “Import Existing Podcast”.
This option will disappear from the main screen once you finish your first import, but you can always find this option to import your podcast in “Settings”-->“General“-->“Import to Podbean”.
- Initiate the import process by clicking on the entry for importing YouTube feed on the "Switch to Podbean" page.
- Enter your YouTube feed URL and click on 'Next' to import your podcast to Podbean.
If you only want to import episodes from your YouTube feed, uncheck the option below the input box.
- It will take some time to process the feed. The episodes are initially saved as "Draft" and switch to "Published" status upon successful import into Podbean.
- Following the import, your YouTube Feed content will switch to Podbean. Review and make changes to podcast and episode details as needed.