If you are currently hosting your podcast on Libsyn and would like to migrate to Podbean, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Import your podcasts
- Attention: Before you import your podcasts, please check whether you have more than 100 episodes. By default, Libsyn shows the 100 most recent episodes. Please change the setting to "No Limit", or Podbean can't import all of your episodes. You may refer to the link below:
- Create a Podbean account, you may choose the plan you like.
- From your Podcast Dashboard, click “Import podcast”.
- This option will disappear from the main screen once you finish your first import, but you can always find this option to import your podcast in “Settings”-->“General“-->“Import to Podbean”.
- Enter your Libsyn feed URL and click on 'Import' to import your podcast to Podbean.
Step 2: Redirect Your RSS feed on Libsyn to your new Podbean RSS feed.
- –Log into your Dashboard (www.libsyn.com)
- –Select Settings
- –Select Redirects from the left-hand sidebar
- –Enter your Podbean feed URL in the Feed Redirect URL box(Find your Podbean RSS feed in your Podbean Dashboard-->Settings-->Feed/iTunes)
- –Hit Save
Step 3: In your Podbean dashboard, click on the "Check redirect" button in “Settings”-->” Switch to Podbean” to check the 301 redirect.
To make sure various directories have had time to update to your new podcast feed location, we recommend you keep your Libsyn account live for at least four weeks after the redirect is complete. After that, you can log in to Libsyn and deactivate or delete your account.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Podbean Support team.