If you are currently hosting your podcast on SoundCloud and would like to migrate to Podbean, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Import your SoundCloud feed into Podbean
- Create a Podbean account, you may choose the plan you like.
- From your Podcast Dashboard, click “Import podcast”.
- This option will disappear from the main page once you finish your first import, but you can always find this option to import your podcast in “Settings”-->“General“-->“Import to Podbean”.
- Enter your SoundCloud feed URL and click on the 'Import' button to import your podcast to Podbean.
Get your RSS feed in SoundCloud (see “RSS feed” on your content settings page and copy).
Step 2: Redirect your SoundCloud feed to your new Podbean feed.
- In your SoundCloud account, input your Podbean feed (found in your Podbean Dashboard-->Settings-->Feed/iTunes) in the “Subscriber Redirect” field.
Step 3: In your Podbean dashboard, click on the "Check redirect" button in “Settings”-->” Switch to Podbean” to check the 301 redirect.
We recommend keeping your old feed/site in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across and all directories are updated.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Podbean Support team.