If you are currently hosting your podcast on Spreaker and would like to migrate to Podbean, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Import your Podcasts
- Create a Podbean account, you may choose the plan you like.
- From your Podcast Dashboard, click “Import podcast”.
- This option will disappear from the main page once you finish your first import, but you can always find this option to import your podcast in “Settings”-->“General“-->“Import to Podbean”.
- Enter your Spreaker feed URL and click on the 'Import' button to import your podcast to Podbean.
Step 2: Redirect the Spreaker feed to your Podbean feed.
- Log into Spreaker and click “Podcasts”.
- Select your podcast and click “VIEW & EDIT”.
- Select "RSS Customization".
- Select “Redirect Feed” option.
- Paste your Podbean RSS feed URL (found in your Podbean Dashboard-->Settings-->Feed) into the “New Feed URL” box.
- Click “Save”.
Step 3: In your Podbean dashboard, click on the "Check redirect" button in “Settings”-->”Switch to Podbean” to check the 301 redirect.
Spreaker will then add the entered Apple Podcasts ( iTunes) redirect tag to your feed for you. You can log into your Apple Podcasts Connect page and refresh your feed. If not, Apple Podcasts will pick up the change within a few days. We recommend keeping your old Spreaker feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Podbean Support team.