Step 1: Import your Podcasts
From your Podcast Dashboard, click “Import podcast”
This option will disappear once you finish your first import, but you could always find this option to import your podcast in “Settings”-->“General“-->“Import to Podbean”.
Enter your Spreaker feed URL and click on the 'Import' button to import your podcast to Podbean.
Step 2: Redirect the Spreaker feed to your Podbean feed
1. Log into Spreaker and click “Podcasts”
2. Select your podcast and click “VIEW & EDIT”
3. Select "RSS Customization"
4. Select “Redirect Feed” option
5. Paste your Podbean RSS feed URL (found in your Podbean Dashboard-->Settings-->Feed) into the “New Feed URL” box
6. Click “Save”
Step 3: Click on the "Check redirect" button in “Settings”-->”Switch to Podbean” to check the 301 redirect.
Spreaker will then add the entered iTunes redirect tag to your feed for you. You can log into your iTunes Podcast Connect page and refresh your feed. If not, iTunes will pick up the change within a few days. We recommend keeping your old Spreaker feed in place for a few weeks to ensure all subscribers have moved across.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Podbean Support team at http://help.podbean.com/support/home/.