Podbean's podcast promotion campaign lets you advertise your podcast on other shows, reaching a wider audience and boosting its visibility.
If you’re looking to...
⩥ Promote your podcast but NOT currently using Podbean as your hosting platform, this guide is for you. Keep reading for helpful advice.
⩥ Promote your podcast and now using Podbean as your hosting platform, click here to find out more.
⩥ Advertise your brand or business, click here to find out more.
Claim your podcast on Podbean
1. Go to your podcast site at Podbean.com or search your podcast at https://www.podbean.com/all. Click the "Claim Ownership" button on your podcast page.
2. After signing up a Podbean account, you will get some codes on the verification page. Copy the codes and put them in the description of your latest episode (You can delete the codes after verification).
3. Click on “Verify” button on the verification page to claim your ownership.
4. After the verification process, you will be able to manage this podcast on your Claimed Podcasts Management page. Click the "Promote" button -> choose to Run Ad Campaigns, or click on "Create & Manage Campaigns" to enter the Campaign Management page.
Create a podcast promotion campaign
Get started with a click on Create Campaign.
Step 1. Enter basic campaign info
Provide the basics such as a campaign name and if your ad content involves any sensitive categories.
Step 2. Set up your campaign
- Tartget audience
Decide who gets your ads by targeting locations and podcast categories.
- Set ads
Choose your preferred ad positions (pre-roll, mid-roll, or post-roll). Upload your own ad audio, or provide a script and Podbean will create a professionally recorded spot with your ad copy.
- Set Budget & Scheduling
Set how much to spend, when your ads run, and how your ads will be delivered.
- Note the estimated impressions based on your budget and CPM. Adjust the settings accordingly.
- Frequency cap decides how often an individual user will see your ad within a certain period of time. Customize the frequency cap to avoid overexposing the ad to the same audiences.
- Choose the campaign pacing as you need. You can opt for either accelerated (running ads as quickly as possible) or even pacing (running ads evenly throughout the campaign period).
Step 3. Select the podcasts
At this step, we list the podcasts that best match your targeted locations and podcast categories. Check their detailed info, download stats and listen to their episodes. Then select the podcasts with the most potential audience to run your campaign.
- Suggestions of adding podcasts or raising budget are given based on your targeted impressions and downloads of selected podcasts. Adjust them if needed.
When you have set everything, click "Save & Submit"! If it's the first campaign you create, don't forget to authorize your payment. Our team will then review your campaign and have it ready to go within 2 working days.
Next on, you can continue to learn about: